New Member Class
Sundays: April 6th, 13th, 27th, & May 4th (No class Easter Sunday, April 20th)
Location: Fellowship Hall Annex
Childcare: Available, but please let us know so that adequate staff can be provided.
Contact Administrative Secretary Pat Polzella: email@example.com
Sign-Up: Check off "Desiring to Join" on the registration pad on Sunday morning or call the church office at (603) 926-3724 x 201.
Next Baptism: June 4th - 6:45pm
Classes are held in the Fellowship Hall Annex from 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. If you are interested in attending, please contact Pastor Lawrence.
If you desire to become a member of Hampton Falls First Baptist you must attend these classes to do so.
Part of what we will discuss includes:
- What is our Statement of Faith (What do we believe)?
- What is our Church Covenant (How will we live)?
- Why join a Church (Why is membership important in the life of a Believer)?
- What is the History of Hampton Falls First Baptist (How are we connected to the long stream of Christianity that has come before us)?
- What are the "Nuts and Bolts" of the Church (What is the structure and leadership of our local church)?
Many people ask the question "Why?" "Why do I need to join a church?" This question will be examined and discussed. Until our meeting together however, please read the following link which provides a wonderful start to answering this question.
If you are interested in learning more about our church and desire to get to know the Pastoral staff better, this is a great opportunity and we encourage you to come and learn more about Hampton Falls First Baptist and the importance of being a member!
If baby sitting is needed, please let us know this as well.