New Member Class
Sundays: October 26, November 2, 9, and 16
Classes are held in the Fellowship Hall Annex from 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. If you are interested in attending, please contact Pastor Lawrence.
If you desire to become a member of Hampton Falls First Baptist you must attend these classes to do so.
Part of what we will discuss includes:
- What is our Statement of Faith (What do we believe)?
- What is our Church Covenant (How will we live)?
- Why join a Church (Why is membership important in the life of a Believer)?
- What is the History of Hampton Falls First Baptist (How are we connected to the long stream of Christianity that has come before us)?
- What are the "Nuts and Bolts" of the Church (What is the structure and leadership of our local church)?
Many people ask the question "Why?" "Why do I need to join a church?" This question will be examined and discussed. Until our meeting together however, please read the following link which provides a wonderful start to answering this question.
If you are interested in learning more about our church and desire to get to know the Pastoral staff better, this is a great opportunity and we encourage you to come and learn more about Hampton Falls First Baptist and the importance of being a member!
If baby sitting is needed, please let us know this as well.